Now Hiring School Bus Drivers
Choosing a career as a school bus driver is a perfect opportunity if you’re looking for part-time work, possible summer work, and most importantly—making a difference in the lives of our children.
We truly believe that our people are our greatest asset – they reside in the many locations we serve across Canada and embody our Core Values, helping get kids Safely Home each day.
About the job:
- Part-time hours, 4-6 hours a day. Perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree!
- Free Class 2 training with a hiring bonus
- Competitive wages – $90-$110/day. PLUS, you can earn more by taking on additional routes.
- Bring up to two preschool-aged children to work with you
- Referral and Safety bonuses
- Summers, weekends, and holidays off. Summer work is available, too!
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
Sound like the job for you? Apply now.
Ready to become a school bus driver?
Perks & Benefits
Join our team as a school bus driver! We offer free training, competitive wages, and a flexible schedule.
Wages for our part-time driving transportation positions are calculated on a route rate, with the opportunity to earn more by taking on additional routes.
As a Certified Training School, we offer FREE Class 2 bus driver license upgrading, S Endorsement training, and more!
Opportunity For Advancement
We love to hire from within. Our drivers are some of the most talented professionals out there.
Evenings, weekends, and holidays off. Our part-time school bus driving positions are perfect for a stay-at-home parent, entrepreneur, or retiree. Want to avoid daycare costs? We also allow you to bring 2 preschool-aged children with you.
Bonuses & Career Development
We offer employee recognition programs, referral bonuses, safety bonuses, awards programs, and ongoing training. We are here to support you and your career with us.
We offer benefits packages for full-time employees and life insurance for part-time positions. We also have a variety of exclusive employee incentives and discount programs through our many corporate partnerships.